The technique of automatic medical micro-needling has been shown to increase the remolding of skin by creating thousands of microscopic channels thru the epidermis to increase the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing cascade (hemostasis-inflammation-proliferation-tissue remodeling).
The micro-channeling causes the release of growth factors that promotes scar removal and healing and the deposition of new normal woven collagen, softening wrinkles and scars.
There are various delivery systems in micro-needling, creating literally thousands of channels thru the epidermis into the upper and mid dermis, It takes 4 weeks for new collagen synthesis.
The common response by patients after the initial treatment is that their skin has a “glow” and that fine lines and wrinkles are diminished.
Micro-Needle Therapy is the new affordable medical service that is ideal for non-surgical and
non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and dyschromia.
MICRO-NEEDLE IS INDICATED FOR:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Reduction of Fine Lines / Wrinkles
- Deeper Absorption of Topicals
- Acne / Traumatic Scar Reduction
- Post Surgical Scar Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Stimulation of Hair Growth
- Reduction of Hyperpigmentation
- Can safely be used on the face, neck, and body.
- Can safely be used on thin skin.
- Can safely be used on dark skin (4 – 5 – 6) without causing hyper or hypopigmentation.
- NewSurg Pen – Realignment of old collagen and increased production of new collagen.
- Safe / Comfortable treatments with little to no downtime (unlike lasers/chemical peels)
- Treatments are given every 2 weeks usually in a series of 4 – 6 treatments